The Best Gaming Monitors for 2021
The Best Gaming Monitors for 2021
Gaming is the world’s biggest industry. However, buying a gaming monitor can be difficult. There are dozens of specifications to consider, and every screen has its own pros and cons. No matter how you play, the difference in picture quality can make or break your experience. In this guide, we will take you through everything you need to know before buying a gaming monitor. We will explain what all these specs really mean and show you where the best monitors are right now to help you decide which one is right for you.
List of Top Best Gaming Monitors for 2021 on Amazon:
1. Sceptre Curved 27 inch QHD Gaming Monitor
- Vertical Alignment Panel: The VA (Vertical Alignment) panel makes its mark by delivering advanced refresh rates, sharper contrast ratios, and stellar viewing angles. All of these assets make this panel ideal for gaming and artistic pursuits.
- up to 165Hz Refresh Rate: Pushing beyond the standard refresh rate, 165Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images.
- Response Time 1ms MPRT: With 1ms MPRT, motion blur is eliminated and exceptionally crisp imagery is visible in the midst of chaotic combat.
- QHD Resolution: Quad (QHD) resolution is aptly named for having four times more pixels (2560 × 1440) than HD and delivers a splash of transcendent color and piercing clarity.
- Blue Light Shift: Blue Light Shift reduces blue light, allowing you to comfortably work, watch, or play applications without straining your eyes.
FreeSync, HDR, and a large screen are still seen as necessary, but now you’ll find a wide variety of options to fit any kind of gamer. You’ll also find larger screens, with 49 inches being a popular option, all of which cost a small fortune. The cost of both price and quality has dropped over the past few years, and we’ve seen some great screens come out at reasonable prices.
2. Dell S2421HGF 24 Inch FHD TN, Anti-Glare Gaming Monitor
- GET LOST IN THE VIEW: 24" class, 23.8" viewable Dell gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution
- STUTTER-FREE GAMING MONITOR: AMD FreeSync Premium technology adds another layer of seamless gameplay by eliminating screen tearing and stuttering
- IF LOOKS COULD KILL: A 3-sided narrow bezel creates expansive views, plus unique vents located in the back keep everything cool while working hard
- BENDS TO YOUR WILL: Height adjustable stand with swivel and tilt capabilities let you game in comfort for extended periods
- LEAVE LAG IN THE DUST: The 1ms response time and 144Hz refresh rate on this gaming monitor deliver a smooth, uninterrupted experience
When it comes to gaming, we don’t just mean either of the titles we play at the moment. We also mean the games we play in the future, where resolution and frame rate is likely to increase massively. To stay on top of the latest gaming updates, we need to have a top monitor. In this guide, we will show you what you need to consider when buying a gaming monitor. We will also show you the best monitors available today. You might also want to check out our reviews of the best gaming laptops for 2019.
3. AOC C24G1A 24″ Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor
- 24" class, 23.6" viewable AOC Gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution
- 1500R curved monitor wrapping around your vision for an immersive gaming experience. Purchase multiple C24G1As for an even more immersive battle station.
- Rapid 1ms (MPRT) response and now with 165Hz (via DP 1.2 port) refresh rate with AMD FreeSync Premium for smoothest competitive gameplay (48-165Hz LFC supported via DP)
- 3-sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders for the ultimate multi-monitor setup
- Height adjustable stand with swivel, tilt, and quick release for optimum ergonomics | VESA mounting compatible wall/desk mounting options
AOC’s C24G1A is a curved monitor, offering a frameless design and incredibly fast 1ms response time. Even with the highest refresh rate, the C24G1A’s response time is only 1ms. To put it into perspective, anything less than 10ms is considered zero response time. For a gamer, this is absolutely essential.
The 1ms response time will give you the smoothest possible gaming experience. You’ll be able to respond to the slightest button press and the action will be crisp and smooth. HDR Gaming Monitor, XG2703-G, IPS, 2560×1440, 144Hz, AMD FreeSync, AMD FreeSync 2, AOC AHVA Panel, Full-array LED Backlight, 178-degree viewing angle, 1ms gray-to-gray (G2G) response time, 1000:1 contrast ratio The XG2703-G is one of the most budget gaming monitors on the market.
4. ViewSonic VX2418-P-MHD 24 Inch Frameless Full HD 1080p 165Hz 1ms Gaming Monitor
- BE THE DIFFERENCE: Full HD 1080p (1920x1080p) resolution, 1ms (MPRT) response time, and 165Hz refresh rate (with DisplayPort) gives you the ultimate enthusiast experience
- ULTRA-SMOOTH GAMING: VESA Adaptive-Sync automatically calibrates frame rates and eliminates screen tearing for ultra-smooth gameplay
- ENHANCED VIEWING COMFORT: Flicker-Free technology and Blue Light Filter for all-day comfort
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for any FPS, RTS, or MOBA games
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VX2418-P-MHD supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI and DisplayPort inputs
2560 x 1080 Resolution Ultra High Dynamic Range 65Hz Refresh Rate 120HZ on max. Color Gamut USB-C and 2×2 USB 3.0 Ports 144Hz on Ultra-High-Performance Mode ESA Standard Tested for Antenna UHD Alliance Corning Gorilla Glass Display Wide Viewing Angles 3.5mm Audio Out Black Seamless Aluminum Design Full HD and Ultra-Wide Viewing Angles Optical Drive USB 2.0 Ports 3.5mm Audio Out HDMI 2.0 Port.
This monitor from ViewSonic is a good choice for gamers as it delivers a full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, which translates to 165 frames per second on high-end games. The VX2418-P-MHD can also output at 144Hz on the most aggressive setting, but if you can manage to stay below that you can enjoy a buttery-smooth gaming experience, too.
5. LG 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor
- 27 inch QHD (2560 X 1440) IPS display
- IPS 1ms response time & 144Hz refresh rate
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible. Surface Treatment-Haze 25%, 3H
- 3-Side virtually borderless design
- Tilt, Height, Pivot adjustable stand. Dimensions Without Stand (WxHxD)- 24.2 x 14.4 x 2.2 inches
The best 27-inch gaming monitor Platform: Windows 10/8.1/7 | Aspect ratio: 16:9 | Resolution: 2560 x 1440 | Brightness: 250 cd/m2 | Response time: 1ms | Viewing angle: 178/178 | Contrast ratio: 1,000:1 | Color support: 100% sRGB, DCI-P3, 0.077 cd/m2 max | Weight: 13 pounds G-Sync HDR Wide color support Muted grey color temperature Low portability A fair price for this monitor.
The LG 27 Inch Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor is one of the best 27-inch gaming monitors that’s currently available. The monitor is large and it has a stand, which means it can support taller PCs. That’s good news for those with big gaming PCs. It has a 1440p resolution, which is a good choice for gamers who want to see all the action in their games.
6. Acer Predator XB273K Gpbmiipprzx 27″ UHD
- 27" UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Display
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (OverClocking to 144Hz) - Using 2 Display Ports
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400
- DCI-P3 90% Wide Color Gamut; Optimize colors with quantum dot technology; No color difference with Delta E
- Ports: 2 x Display Port v1. 4, 2 x HDMI v2. 0 and 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (Display Port and USB Cable Included)
6ms G2G Response Time Over 1000:1 Contrast Ratio Refresh Rate: 144Hz native / 30Hz overclock as well as 120Hz refresh rate over a second is also available (only with NVIDIA Game Boost) Full sRGB color gamut, 10-bit. Auto/Manual adjustment Native 2mm pixel pitch FHD/FHD (1920 x 1080)/WQHD (2560 x 1440) Resolution & 1920 x 1080: 3840 x 2160 (4K) & 3840 x 2160 (4K) + 4K 120Hz (Dual Band).
Refresh Rate Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Wide range of (configurable) Contrast Control 144HX950 (3840 x 2160) or 120HX840 (3840 x 2160) Refresh Rate over a second is also available (only with NVIDIA Game Boost) Dynamic Action Sync Experience gaming with ultimate performance and image quality! Enjoy a premium gaming monitor with G-SYNC technology and Quantum Dot Technology.
7. SAMSUNG Odyssey G5 Series 32-Inch WQHD (2560×1440) Gaming Monitor
- Unmatched Immersion: Get your head in the game with Odyssey’s 1000R panel, which matches the curvature of the human eye for maximum immersion and minimal eye strain
- Stunning WQHD: Your gaming world, now astoundingly lifelike. Packing in 1.7 times the pixel density of Full HD, WQHD resolution boasts incredibly detailed, pin-sharp images; Experience a fuller view with more space to take in the action
- Express 144hz Refresh Rate: More than double your potential frame production, with the Odyssey G5; With a 144hz super smooth refresh rate, you’ll never want to go back to a traditional screen
- Lightning Fast 1ms Response Times: A fraction of a second can be the difference between your destruction or your enemy’s; With Odyssey’s grey to grey 1ms response time, you can be sure that you’re receiving information as fast as technologically possible
- AMD FreeSync Premium: Adaptive sync technology which reduces screen tearing, stutter, and input latency; Low framerate compensation ensures every scene flows seamlessly
The Samsung Odyssey series of monitors give you some great value for money. It’s one of the best gaming displays we’ve tested. From a performance perspective, this is one of the most powerful displays in its class. With a resolution of 2560×1440 and a curved design, it has excellent color accuracy.
Moreover, the display also has a decent IPS panel with a 120Hz refresh rate. This makes it perfect for faster-moving games. The above resolution also means that you get an excellent amount of screen real estate for games. And since it’s a gaming monitor, it also has a 144Hz refresh rate for the fast-moving action of some fast-paced first-person shooter games. It has a resolution of 2560×1440 which is great for gaming at lower resolutions.
8. Acer Nitro VG240Y Pbiip 23.8 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Gaming Monitor
- 23.8 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB
- Refresh rate: 144 hertz
- Zero frame design
- Ports: 1 x display port & 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI cable included)
24.8 million colors 500nits peak brightness 1ms response time 3000:1 contrast ratio Response time: 1ms (grey-to-grey), 5ms (gray-to-grey) DisplayPort HDMI Rear HDMI Supports FreeSync No input lag Backed by Acer’s unique OneKeyRipple technology, this monitor is integrated with all the key components into one board. Lighting output can be adjusted to maximize legibility in dark environments. It also has a ZeroFrame construction that angles the panel 0,59 degrees forward for a wide and comfortable viewing angle. Buy it on Amazon Acer Nitro VG240Y.